Used in excellent condition. Light scuffing on top and bottom from being in a rack, medium sized scratch on the LCD screen cover that does not hinder the screens legibility.
Comes with original power adapter.
User manual and expansion packs not included.
For MIDI composers and musicians using controller keyboards, the QSRâ„¢ offers the excellent sounds and powerful synthesis engine from the advanced QS7 and QS8 keyboards in a single-space, rack-mount module. 16 megabytes of great Alesis sounds are packed into the QSR, and you can easily expand its sonic library by plugging in a QCard. Plus, the QSR offers the same dual expansion card slots, serial port and CD-ROM software package as the QS Series keyboards, making it one of the best values today in professional-quality sound generation tools.
- Large, easy-to-read display, enhanced GM sound set
- Hundreds of sounds and multitimbral mixes for your best compositions and performances
- Includes Alesis' acclaimed stereo grand piano sounds
- 64 voice polyphony
- Easy-to-understand interface for performing, programming and editing
- Expansion card slots for adding an additional 16MB of new sounds, and Sound Bridge software for adding your own custom samples
- ADAT Optical Digital Interface and Serial Data port
- Included CD-ROM gets you rolling with software for MIDI sequencing, notation, editor/librarians, sample manipulation, extra sounds for the QS Series and more
- Play back up to 100 Standard MIDI File sequences without any external sequencing device
- Sound Generation Method: 16 Bit Linear 48kHz Sample ROM
- Synthesis: QS Composite Synthesis â„¢
- Voices: 64, each with sweepable lowpass filter, 3 envelope generators, 3 LFOs, programmable effects send and QS Modulation Matrix, dynamic voice allocation
- Available Waveform Memory: 16 MB, expandable to 32 MB via PCMCIA Expansion Card Slots
- Program Memory: 512 Preset, 128 User Mix Mode (400 Preset, 100 User)
- Effects: QS Parallel Matrix Effectsâ„¢ (4 independent stereo multieffect processing busses)
- Multitimbral Mode: QS Mix Mode (64 Part multitimbral across 16 MIDI channels)
- Expansion Slots: PCMCIA card slots, QCard and Sound Bridge compatible
- User Interface: Backlit custom LCD display
- MIDI Connections: MIDI In, Out, Thru.
- Serial Jack: High Speed computer interface switchable between RS 422 and RS 232 protocols, Mac and PC compatible
- Audio Outputs: Main L/R (1/4â€), Aux L/R (1/4â€), Headphone (1/4â€ TRS)
- Power: 9VAC External Transformer, UL and CSA Approved
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 19"x1.75"x6" (483mm x 45mm x 153mm)
- Weight: 4.5 lbs (2 kg)
User Manual Download: