Floor model in new condition with warranty. All new instruments have been inspected for shipping damage. We set up each new guitar and bass, and adjust the action (string height), neck straightness, intonation, and whatever else the instrument needs to play properly.
The new Fender American Special Jazz Bass bring you the latest in U.S.-built quality and value! With its slim neck profile, high-gloss finish, and Fender Greasebucket tone circuit, you get classic American Fender looks, playability plus dynamic and versatile tone.
The Fender American Special Jazz Bass begins with an alder body and C-shaped maple neck. A maple fretboard comes standard on the Black and Candy Apple Red models, with a rosewood fretboard on the Olympic White and Three-color Sunburst models. All models feature medium-jumbo frets.
Single coil alnico Jazz Bass pickups deliver legendary American J Bass sound, and Fender's Greasebucket tone circuit rolls off highs while maintaining low-end definition, ensuring you'll cut through any mix. Finishing touches include classic black plastic Jazz Bass knobs, vintage-style bridge and strap buttons, and a deluxe gig bag.
Fender American Special Jazz Bass Features :
• Color : 3-Tone Sunburst
• Body shape : Jazz bass
• Body material : Alder
• Neck : Maple, slim "C" shape
• Neck finish : Satin urethane finish
• Fretboard : Rosewood
• Fretboard radius : 9.5"
• Frets : 20, medium jumbo
• Scale length : 34"
• Nut width : 1.5"
• String nut: Synthetic bone
• Truss rod nut : 3/16" adjustable hex nut
• Pickups : Standard Vintage Alnico magnet Jazz Bass single-coil Bridge pickup
• Controls : Volume 1.(neck pickup), Volume 2. (bridge pickup), Master Greasebucket tone circuit (rolls off highs without adding bass)
• Hardware : Chrome
• Tuning Keys : Standard
• Bridge : Standard Vintage 4 Saddle Bass
• Strap Buttons : Vintage-style strap buttons
• Control Knobs : Vintage-style black plastic Jazz Bass knobs
• Pickguard : 3-ply Parchment
• Case : Deluxe gig bag included
Fender American Special Jazz Bass Specifications :
• Body Type : Jazz
• Left-/Right-handed : Right-handed
• Number of Strings : 4
• Color : 3-Tone Sunburst
• Body Material : Alder
• Body Finish : Urethane
• Scale Length : 34"
• Number of Frets : 20
• Fingerboard Material : Rosewood, 9.5" Radius
• Fingerboard Inlay : Dots
• Neck Material : Maple, Bolt-on
• Neck Shape : Slim C
• Nut Width : 1.5"
• Bridge/Tailpiece : Standard Vintage-style Bridge
• Tuners : Standard Tuners
• Number of Pickups : 2
• Neck Pickup : No Neck Pickup
• Middle Pickup : Vintage Alnico Magnet Jazz Bass Single-coil
• Bridge Pickup : Vintage Alnico Magnet Jazz Bass Single-coil
• Controls : 2 x Volume, 1 x Tone, Greasebucket Circuitry
• Case Included : Gig Bag