Brand new, sealed in box with full warranty and free shipping to continental US.
Powerful, professional quality sound in a lightweight, portable package.
Designed for the singer/songwriter, the SA220 Solo Performance System is a powerful, yet lightweight, system-providing exceptional sound quality and coverage in a wide variety of venues. 220 watts of clean, lightweight power drive a line array of six custom high-excursion speakers and a soft-dome tweeter. This unique combination delivers incredibly full sound, ultra-wide dispersion, and deeper sonic penetration than the common speaker cabinet. Better yet, the enhanced bass response of the custom-designed speakers means there's no need for a subwoofer.
With the SA220 system, the performer and audience hear exactly the same sound, meaning there's no need for separate wedge monitors or a combo amp backline. The SA220 is voiced for the singer/songwriter, acoustic instruments and vocals are projected with superb depth and clarity.
The SA220 weighs only 25 lb., ships complete with a padded bag equipped with wheels, and includes a rugged speaker stand. Set up takes less than a minute, with only one trip to the car. Plus full-digital universal power means that its amplification system is ready to travel anywhere in the world (compatible with international power systems).
The SA220 is also equipped with two mic/instrument channels featuring high-quality preamps, each with 3-band EQ, phantom power, built-in reverb, effects loop, and feedback-fighting notch filter, and phase controls. In fact, Fishman included all of the prized elements of the Loudbox family amps and added a unique monitor feature designed to revolutionize an acoustic duo's ability to hear each other on stage.
- Solo Performance System with exceptional sound quality and coverage for a wide variety of venues
- Fully digital (Class D) power amp And power supply
- Universal voltage allows operation outside the U.S.
- Ultrahigh excursion custom drivers and a servo power amp implementation eliminate the need for subwoofer support
- Compact line-array design for ultrawide horizontal dispersion and deeper sound penetration than traditional acoustic combo amplifiers
- 2 mic/instrument input channels with 3-band EQ, phantom power, and high-quality preamps accept a wide range of input sources”from acoustic instruments to microphones to line level sources
- Mic/instrument channels offer independent reverb level, effect loops, plus feedback-fighting phase and notch filters
- Drivers: 6x4" cone midrange (200W), 1" neodymium soft-dome tweeter (20W) with tweeter level control
- Auxiliary stereo input with level control
- 4 Digital reverb effects with master level
- Balanced XLR D.I. outputs for both channels, plus main mix
- Unique monitor I/O for better on-stage ensemble monitoring
- Channel Mute with remote footswitch input
- Tuner output
- Includes stand and padded carry bag with wheels
- Two Mic/Instrument channels:
- Input gain with 10dB pad and clip indicator
- 48V phantom power for each channel
- Shelving bass and treble
- Resonant-style midrange
- Effects level
- Notch filter (feedback control)
- Phase switch (feedback control)
- Dedicated effects loop
- Dimensions: 5.6"W x 41.5"H x 6.6"D
Weight: 25 lb. without stand (35 lb. with stand and carry bag)