A nice-looking 1975 Gibson EB-0 with all original parts and electronics, and the original hard shell case. Potentiometers date to 1974. The serial # is 512090. The bass is missing its bridge cover. The neck is straight, the bass has little fret wear, and the action is easy.
There are dings and scratches on the bass from years of playing, but none of these distracts from the instrument's overall appearance or the appearance of the original walnut finish.
- Custom contoured, double cut-away body design
- Solid Mahogany body
- Slim, fast, low-action Mahogany neck
- Set neck beginning at 17th fret
- Neck is three-piece laminated mahogany
- Adjustable truss rod
- Rosewood fretboard
- Pearl dot inlays
- Combination bridge/tailpiece (horizontal and vertical adjustment)
- Loud “fat” humbucker pickup
- Volume and tone controls
- 12 ¾” wide, 16” long, 1 5/16” thin
- Scale is 30 ½”
- 20 Frets.
- Walnut Finish