NOS New old stock - a true 24-fret Jazz Bass from FENDER®! Packed with options, the Special Edition Jazz Bass® 24 features a 24-fret maple neck with rosewood fingerboard, sleek Jazz Bass body with a nicely figured quilted maple top, and Seymour Duncan Basslines pickups. Other features include Hipshot licensed tuning machines, active electronics with "slap" and mid-scoop switch and a high-mass top-loading bridge. Tobacco Sunburst.
Fender Jazz Bass 24 at a Glance:
- Special Edition bass with alder body, quilted maple top
- Seymour Duncan pickups
- Active electronics with 3-band EQ and "Scoop" switch
Special Edition bass with alder body, quilted maple top
The Fender Special Edition Jazz Bass 24 is all Jazz Bass®, with a select alder body and a beautiful quilted maple top. The 24-fret maple neck is topped with a rosewood fingerboard for great playing feel. The Jazz Bass 24's gorgeous Tobacco Sunburst color is protected by a polyurethane finish, with satin polyurethane on the neck.
Seymour Duncan Basslines pickups
The Fender Jazz Bass 24 is equipped with Seymour Duncan Basslines pickups to give you the traditional sound of a vintage Jazz pickup. The single-coil construction brings out the warmth and fullness of the instrument while maintaining clarity and definition. The neck version is reverse wound/reverse polarity (RW/RP) to create a humbucking effect when used together with the bridge model. The bridge model is specially calibrated for the Jazz Bass' bridge position where there is less string excursion.
Active electronics with 3-band EQ and "Scoop" switch
Built into the Fender Jazz Bass 24 is an active electronics package with a 3-band EQ. The EQ provides 15dB of treble boost/cut, 14dB of boost/cut for mids, and 12dB for bass. In addition, the Jazz Bass 24 features a mid-scoop "Slap" switch, with a 5dB bass boost and a 5dB mid cut.
If you want a classic Jazz Bass sound with the added flexibility of 24 frets, here's your bass. Check out the Fender Jazz Bass 24 today!
Fender Jazz Bass 24 Features:
- Model Name: Jazz Bass 24
- Model Number: 026-4500-530
- Series: Special Edition Series
- Color: Cherry Sunburst, polyurethane finish
- Body: Alder with quilt maple top
- Neck: Maple, modern "C" shape, satin polyurethane finish
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" radius
- No. of Frets: 24 medium jumbo frets
- Pickups: 2 Seymour Duncan Basslines single-coil Jazz Bass pickups
- Controls: Master volume, pan, Duncan designed BEQ3 3-band active EQ, mid-scoop "Slap" switch
- Pickup Switching: Pan pot
- Bridge: 4-saddle steel bridge plate
- Machine Heads: Hipshot licensed tapered shaft tuning machines
- Hardware: Chrome plated
- Pickguard: None
- Scale length: 34"
- Width at Nut: 1.50"
- 9-volt power supply
- 5-bolt neck plate
- Contoured heel for easier access to upper frets
- White pearloid dot position inlays
- Rolled fingerboard edges
- Strings: Super Bass 8250M NPS
- Gauges: .045, .065, .085, .110TW (Taperwound E)