Powered Studio Monitor
Mackie's MR8mk3 Powered Studio Monitors feature an enhanced "waveguide" system that minimizes diffraction and reflections, giving you a wider sweet spot, and a seamless transition from low to high frequencies, resulting in superior stereo imaging.
With 85 watts of Class AB amplification that's ideally matched to the 8" polypropylene woofer and 1" silk-dome tweeter, Mackie MR8mk3 monitors deliver high output with controlled low-frequency performance. They're also optimized for excellent transient response, so they reproduce snare drums and other quick-transient sources with fidelity.
Mackie MRmk3 Series monitors give you two levels of bass boost, plus a boost/cut for your highs. With these two controls, you can fine tune your frequency response to your room and speaker placement. Input connectors include balanced XLR and TRS as well as an RCA, providing you flexibility in integrating your monitors with various studio set-ups.
- 65 watts
- 6.5" woofer
- 1" Silk dome tweeter
- Broad frequency response
- HF and LF adjust
- LF Driver: 8" polypropylene woofer
- HF Driver: 1" silk dome tweeter
- Frequency Response: 38Hz - 20kHz
- Max Peak SPL Per Pair: 113dB SPL
- Amplifier Class: Class A/B
- Wattage (RMS): 85W
- Power Consumption (loud mix): 150W
- Crossover: 3.kHz
- HF Level Adjust (100Hz Shelving): -2dB, 0dB, +2dB (100Hz, shelving)
- LF Level Adjust: 0dB, +2dB, +4dB (3kHz, shelving)
- Indicators: Backlit Running Man LED
- Input Connectors: XLR, TRS, RCA