Floor model in new condition with warranty. All new instruments have been inspected for shipping damage. We set up each new guitar and bass, and adjust the action (string height), neck straightness, intonation, and whatever else the instrument needs to play properly.
Martin based this model on Eric Clapton’s guitar of choice for his iconic MTV Unplugged performance. Constructed from East Indian rosewood, this visually stunning guitar produces a well-balance tone.
- CONSTRUCTION: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- BODY SIZE: 000-14 Fret
- TOP: Solid Sitka Spruce
- ROSETTE: Fine Herringbone
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: Standard X scalloped
- TOP BRACES: Solid Sitka spruce 5/16''
- BACK MATERIAL: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- BACK PURFLING: HD Zig Zag
- SIDE MATERIAL: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- ENDPIECE: Grained Ivoroid
- ENDPIECE INLAY: Black/White Boltaron
- BINDING: Grained Ivoroid
- SIDE INLAY: none
- BACK INLAY: B/W Boltaron
- NECK MATERIAL: Select hardwood
- NECK SHAPE: Modified VBoneWhite Corian
- HEADSTOCK: Solid/Diamond/SquareTapere
- HEADPLATE: Solid Indian Rosewood
- HEELCAP: Grained Ivoroid
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Solid Black Ebony
- SCALE LENGTH: 24.9"
- # OF FRETS CLEAR: 14
- # OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2 1/4''
- FINGERBOARD POSITION INLAYS: Diamond & Squares- Long Pattern
- FINGERBOARD BINDING: none
- FINISH BACK & SIDES: Polished Gloss/ Dark Filler
- FINISH TOP: Polished Gloss/ Vintage Toner
- FINISH NECK: Polished Gloss
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Solid Black Ebony
- BRIDGE STYLE: Belly
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2 1/4''
- SADDLE: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- TUNING MACHINES: Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean Knobs
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Martin MEC12 Light Phosphor Bronze
- BRIDGE & END PINS: White w/ Black Dots
- PICKGUARD: Tortoise Color/Beveled and Polished
- CASE: 533 Geib Style
- INTERIOR LABEL: CFM IV & Eric Clapton Pre-printed Signatures