New with warranty. All new instruments have been inspected for shipping damage. We set up each new guitar and bass, and adjust the action (string height), neck straightness, intonation, and whatever else the instrument needs to play properly.
With a slightly longer Auditorium body and slotted head, the 000-28VS is a re-creation of a Martin Guitar classic.
- Color: Natural
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-12
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Style 28
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16'' Braces, Solid Sitka Spruce ¼'' Tone Bars
- Back Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Back Purfling: HD Zig-Zag
- Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Endpiece: Grained Ivoroid
- Endpiece Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Top Inlay Style: Fine Herringbone
- Side Inlay: None
- Back Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified V
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Slotted/Square Slots/Diamond/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood /Small Old Style
- Heelcap: Grained Ivoroid
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25⅖''
- No. of Frets Clear: 12
- No. of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 113⁄16''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 25⁄16''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Diamond And Squares — Short Pattern
- Back/Side Finish: Polished Gloss
- Top Finish: Polished Gloss w/ Aging Toner
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Pyramid w/ Drop-in Long Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 25⁄16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Long Bone
- Tuning Machines: Waverly Nickel Side Mounts w/ Butterbean Knobs
- Recommended Strings: Martin Studio Performance Light Phosphor Bronze (MSP4100)
- Bridge and End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Case: 535 Geib Style