With a slightly longer Auditorium body and slotted head, the 000-28VS is a re-creation of a Martin Guitar classic.
- Color: Natural
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-12
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Style 28
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16'' Braces, Solid Sitka Spruce ¼'' Tone Bars
- Back Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Back Purfling: HD Zig-Zag
- Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Endpiece: Grained Ivoroid
- Endpiece Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Top Inlay Style: Fine Herringbone
- Side Inlay: None
- Back Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified V
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Slotted/Square Slots/Diamond/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood /Small Old Style
- Heelcap: Grained Ivoroid
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25⅖''
- No. of Frets Clear: 12
- No. of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 113⁄16''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 25⁄16''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Diamond And Squares — Short Pattern
- Back/Side Finish: Polished Gloss
- Top Finish: Polished Gloss w/ Aging Toner
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Pyramid w/ Drop-in Long Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 25⁄16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Long Bone
- Tuning Machines: Waverly Nickel Side Mounts w/ Butterbean Knobs
- Recommended Strings: Martin Studio Performance Light Phosphor Bronze (MSP4100)
- Bridge and End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Case: 535 Geib Style