The affordable OM-1GT Orchestra model is constructed with a polished gloss Sitka spruce top and bookmatched sapele back and sides. The OM-1GT creates the legendary rich and commanding Martin sound that has defined the acoustic guitar for generations.
- Body size: OM-14 fret
- Top: solid sitka spruce
- Rosette: style 28
- Back material: solid sapele
- Side material: solid sapele
- Binding: black Boltaron
- Neck shape: modified low oval
- Headstock: solid/standard taper
- Scale length: 25.4''
- Fingerboard material: Black Richlite
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard position inlays: style 28
- Bridge material: east Indian rosewood
- Bridge style: belly
- Tuning machines: chrome enclosed w/ small buttons
- Pickguard: black
- Case: 345 hardshell
- Interior label: paper label
- Includes case