New with warranty. All new instruments have been inspected for shipping damage. We set up each new guitar and bass, and adjust the action (string height), neck straightness, intonation, and whatever else the instrument needs to play properly.
The affordable OM-1GT Orchestra model is constructed with a polished gloss Sitka spruce top and bookmatched sapele back and sides. The OM-1GT creates the legendary rich and commanding Martin sound that has defined the acoustic guitar for generations.
- Body size: OM-14 fret
- Top: solid sitka spruce
- Rosette: style 28
- Back material: solid sapele
- Side material: solid sapele
- Binding: black Boltaron
- Neck shape: modified low oval
- Headstock: solid/standard taper
- Scale length: 25.4''
- Fingerboard material: Black Richlite
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard position inlays: style 28
- Bridge material: east Indian rosewood
- Bridge style: belly
- Tuning machines: chrome enclosed w/ small buttons
- Pickguard: black
- Case: 345 hardshell
- Interior label: paper label
- Includes case