The OM-28 Marquis features the Martin Golden Era (1930-1940) appointments built with East Indian rosewood in an Orchestra model body size. This model is perfect for the discerning fingerstyle player.
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Rosette: Style 28
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X'' Scalloped (Golden Era Style)
- Top Braces: Solid Adirondack Spruce 1/4''
- Back Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Back Purfling: HD Zig-Zag
- Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Endpiece: Grained Ivoroid
- Endpiece Inlay: Black/Maple Fiber
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Top Inlay Style: Fine Herringbone
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: Black/Maple Fiber
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified V w/ 30s Style Heel
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Long Diamond/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood /Golden Era Style
- Heelcap: Grained Ivoroid
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/4''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Diamond & Squares - Short Pattern Golden Era
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss w/ Aging Toner
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: 1930s Style Belly w/ Long Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/8''
- Saddle: 16’’ Radius/ Long Bone
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean Knobs
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: Bone w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: Tortoise Color - Beveled & Polished
- Case: 533E Geib style
- Interior Label: Paper Label